PNS Members Only
Access to this section of our website is reserved for Members of PNS in good standing for the current calendar year. The contents of this section are intended for educational purposes as a benefit of PNS membership.
Log in requires the password issued to you at the time dues were paid for the current calendar year. If you would like your password resent to you please contact us via email by clicking here.
Once logged in, members will be able to access video archives of some recent Monthly Meetings and Symposia. If you wish to receive continuing education credits* for viewing a video, you may do so by following the instructions contained within.
Passing or showing information from this section of our website to non-PNS
members is prohibited and doing so could result in membership termination.
By logging in you assure that you:
· are a current PNS member in good standing;
· are using the password issued to you;
· have not given the password to anyone else;
· will not record, transmit, distribute, manipulate or otherwise display the contents of these pages.
* PNS is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. PNS maintains responsibility for this program and its content.